Sanctuary

A little place to call my own A little place to ecape the world A little place to be myself A little place to by some time A little place that feels like home A little place for me to breath This little place My Sanctuary

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Thousand Sunny High School

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next
AuthorMessage
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:15 am

Dinner at the Garp's house was quiet and Loud at the same time. Garp and Luffy were very loud while Ace and Lona quietly ate their dinner. Lona couldn't finish half of it. Which made Ace laugh softly. Lona didn't get mad though she knew he knew nothing about her and she liked it that way. She quietly washed her dishes without anyone noticing and went up to her room. Where she stayed until her first day of school.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://te-te-chan.deviantart.com/
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:17 am

Jackie was still asleep as her alarm went off, a hand suddenly appeared and shut off her alarm "jackie! time to get up!" Robin called up Jackie just rolled over but was quickly rolled out of bed by a pair of hands. The hand pointed to the clock, it took her a minute to realize "oh crap school!" she said jumping off the floor and rushing to get dressed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:21 am

Lona woke up early that day. She was already dressed. She tied her hair back with some purple ribbons. She waited in her room for someone to get her. Sure enough three hours later Ace came to get her to have breakfast. Lona only ate a piece of toast. Ace carried Lona's small black bookbag and his orange one. He and Luffy talked as they walked to school. Lona was dreading her first day. She started to think about skipping.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:24 am

Jackie dressed in her kaki pants, and blue plaid button up shirt with a yellow undershirt. grabbing her army green bag she rushed down the stairs brushing her hair as she went Robin tossed her a cereal bar as she ran out the door, her hair was hastily thrown up in a pony tail her purple highlight hung in her face. she saw Ace Lona and Luffy walking by 'they live around here?' she thought to herself before running to catch up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 am

Luffy waved at Jackie as she raced to catch up with them. Lona's comfort zone was being invaded by numberes now. She didn't believe she would survive school. Ace escourted both Jackie and Lona to their lockers. Luffy found his earlier.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:32 am

Jackie thanked Ace for showing her to her locker, she took a couple tries to open it after three times it still wouldn't open she messed with the handle but still nothing when a hand shot out and hit the locker door and it opened right up

(yeah idk who this should be but jackie got the one locker that acts retarded XD)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:36 am

(hm...zoro maybe? he seems like he would silently help someone and also scared them half to death)

Lona's first class was history. A subject that she actually liked. She was seated next to the same blond girl that she saw a couple of days ago. On her other side was the same boy. 'The stars hate me...' Lona thought depressed, even though her stoic expression didn't change. She then noticed that he didn't have his pigeon. The blong girl shot Lona a glare when she noticed that Lona looked at the boy.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 am

It was a boy with green hair and had 3 earrings in his ear "thanks" she said after her heart had calmed down from the sudden jump it took "dont mention it.." he said walking away. Jackie shrugged and put her stuff away and headed towards he least favorite subject, science, she munched on her cereal bar as she walked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:43 am

The class went by to slow. Lona wanted to ask the teacher about moving her somewhere else but Lona still couldn't speak. She took her books and was going to go to her next class but didn't have any idea where it was.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:45 am

Jackie couldnt help but feel really creeped out by her science teacher Mr. Moria, she sat at the lab table but the seat next to hers was empty. She was really glad to get out of the class, she rushed into the hall and looked at her schedule, she had home ec. now, 'that shouldnt be to bad..' she thought.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:48 am

Lona didn't linger in the classroom though She looked at the door number of Mr. Crocodile's class. She now knew that she didn't have a clue where to go.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:49 am

Jackie was wandering the halls and found Lona "hey Lona, what class do you have now?" she asked standing the repsective distance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:51 am

The boy who was seated next to Lona noticed that distance. He was standing right behind Lona. Lona didn't seem to notice though. Lona took out her schedule and point to seond block. It was music.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:54 am

Jackie studied the schedule "I'm not sure but I swear i saw the music hallway that way." she said pointing int a direction hoping to be of some help even if she had no idea where she was going either the warning bell rang "ok well i hope you find it ok, i'll see you later." she said going off to home ec.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:57 am

Lona nodded and was about to walk away put a hand grabbed her shoulder. Lona turned around to see the pigeonless boy. "I'll show you where it is." He said to her. "I have that class next." He added and walked away expcting her to follow. Lona looked at him for a few seconds and then walked after him. She didn't notice that glare at her back.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:59 am

Home ec was taught by a man with a peg leg, a braided mustache and a really tall hat. his name was Chef Zeff and he dished out the first assignment saying they were going to do something simple and make a batch of cookies, (hehe cookies)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:01 am

Lona was suprised that her teacher was a skeleton. She was seated next to Lucci, the pigeonless boy. This class was going by to slow just like the last one. Lona was now really wanting to skip.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:04 am

while waiting for the cookies to bake Jackie became aware of someone looking at her she looked over to see a blonde haired boy with a stupid expression on his face "I'm sorry that i stare but I can't help it" he said she swore she saw hearts float around him "how rude of me, I'm sanji, may I ask for your name?" he asked "jackie" she said hiding her laugh.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:08 am

Mr. Brook then pulled out a cello. He asked if anyone knew how to play. Lona wasn't listening. She just wanted to get out of here. Her impassive expression got her called on. Brook asked her if she could play. Lona noddeed. He then asked if she woud play for them. She shook her head no.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:10 am

Sanji suddenly got smacked in the back of the head with a rolled up newspaper chef zeff had in his hand "pay attention" he snapped Sanji muttered something about stupid old man. then the oven timer dinged and jackie pulled out her cookies. after awhile the bell rang and she was off to math.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 4:12 am

When the bell rang Brook said something about Lona going to play the cello next class. Lona noted to skip that class. Lona head for a back door. She quickly left and almost ran into some boy.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:34 pm

Jackie had taken a seat next to a boy with a long square nose, she looked around the classroom and sure enough she found some people she recognized, she saw Nami sitting next to a girl with long blue hair, and Ace was also in the class.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 2:54 pm

"What's the hurry little miss?" The boy asked. Lona looked at him but the only thing she noticed was the cigerette. He noticed where she was looking. "Want one?" Lona shook her head no. "Planning to skip?" Lona nodded a yes. "Well what a coincidence. So was I." He dropped the cigerette and crushed it with his sneaker.
Back to top Go down
Midna

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:31 pm

Jackie learned that the boy sitting next to her name was Kaku, all through out class Nami kept throwing little wadded pieces of paper with a note written on it at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Te Te Chan

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   Mon Oct 19, 2009 3:41 pm

"Come on." He said to her, walking to go next to her. "I'll show you the best places to go to when skipping school." Lona decided to go with him. She didn't want to get caught skipping but she also knew that Garp would find out evenutally.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thousand Sunny High School   

Back to top Go down

Thousand Sunny High School
Page 3 of 35Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 19 ... 35  Next